Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 361

Dammit it's still 1/17 in my heart!

I want to wish a happy birthday to Ms. Betty White and Ms. Michelle Obama! I would look up more births and deaths, but Wikipedia is blacked out right now (for a good cause). I'm sure there's a way to get the info, but whatever.

Other than that, I hope your January 17th was as wonderful as mine. I at least know mine ended pretty well. I mostly forget the rest of the day as usual.

There's really nothing else I have to say about today. Everything I could've said, I already have.

With that, I'll give you a blast-in-your-ears song to listen to. I'm sure I've linked it here before, but it's my favorite song, so give me a break. Please?

...fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment