Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 353

Welp.

Picture: The trees, buildings, and sky

Background: When walking home from my classes back to my new place, I got a chance to see this nice scene. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. Kindly ignore the orange fence, please. There wasn't a good shot with it out of the way, as there was also a pole over to the left that was a bit intrusive.

In other news, classes seem like they'll be the normal "Oh god why did I go to Tech" classes. Well, maybe not. They don't really feel like they'll be horrible, but I'm not planning on underestimating anything. Especially not when one of my TAs said that an 80-100 will generally give an A in her professor's class.

Finally, and definitely not least, I found someone :)

This nice song is what I'm listening to as I finish this post...

1 comment:

  1. Did you did Waldo? He's such a pain to find. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete