Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 346

This post is dedicated to someone who, I just found out, lost their father this morning. I hope things go as well and gently as they possibly can.

Pictures: Battleship!



Background: So I put together this battleship that was on its way to be sold or given away to some lucky kid. I've had it for years now, but I really decided to put it back together one last time. I want to put together more complex things like this for the pictures, but I don't have that kind of Lego money right now. In the future, though, don't be surprised to open the blog and see pictures of other blocky creations!

I'll leave you with this fantastic, relaxing music video to enjoy. G'night!

2 comments:

  1. megablocks and its that destroyer set

    Also this is nades

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was megablocks, but if I'm going for more things to build, I'd probably go for Legos.

    And they're all ships to me! *cough*

    ReplyDelete