Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 365

Well here we are: The Final Day. I've waited a whole year for this. A whole stinkin' year!

I'm not going to get very mush today. If things go right, I never will! Tomorrow will be the big wrap up post from me, so expect one more last update.

As for today, it was not too bad. Shopping and breakfast with Mom, where I got a new laptop battery. It's lasting a lot longer than my other 2-year-old one, so hopefully I won't kill it like I did my first one.

Birthday party for my nieces afterward, where we played this cool game where we have a phrase, write it, draw it, then pass it to the next person as if it's a game of telephone. They see the picture but not the phrase. It turned out pretty funny (and would be hilarious with some more inebriated people *cough*).

That's all I have for today. Like I said, expect a wrap-up post tomorrow. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment