Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 362, 363

Oh jeez, so close.

First picture here was a good deal of my time at work. I got to sweep up a double-lab on the third floor. There was a lot more junk in it, but it was all pretty much moved out by today. It wasn't too bad, but rooms definitely feel larger when you have to sweep.

That second one down there? There's no "fifth" floor. I live on the top floor, which is the fourth floor. There's a ground floor that's not even mentioned. So I get to go up to the fifth floor to get into my fourth floor room. Got all that?

Honestly, I've been wrangled by Minecraft. It's an addiction worse than Teeworlds for me. Save me please.

One other thing...halfway through writing this post I got some news. It might hurt a lot of other people, but it's really not that bad. I'm single again. Thank goodness for honesty, at the least. Not sure what else to say here.

That's all for tonight. I'm off to continue excavating my giant mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment