Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 350

Holy shikes, only 15 days left!

Picture: I love lamp

Background: So all my nice, closeup pictures with halfway decent lighting probably used this lamp. Room lighting and macro photography do not go well together, as I've found out. Despite this, I try now and then, and nothing changes - the pictures still turn out terribly.

In other news, sorry about yesterday. I knew I didn't want to get any farther behind (ha!) but at the same time I was pretty mad at things that I'm over right now. Don't worry 'bout it, kay?

For the people who know about anime, I just finished Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Somebody mentioned to me that it was over the top. I'd agree, but it was so over the top that it was amazing and epic, not using either of those words lightly.

That's all for now.

To Tech,

Monday? Sure. Just let me get settled in okay? Please be nice. Please.

From (with love and hate),
Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment