Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 229

So, for the two people who read this, remember this post?

Picture: Luvs

Background: I ordered something else from the same company and told them that they were awesome for drawing that pokeball on my receipt. So they drew a pichu. A PICHU. So cute - I can't look at it for too long without thinking "Awwwww!", and I'm not the kind of guy who goes "Awwwww!" at just anything. These guys are amazing. I should also probably tell you what shirt I bought. If you don't know the game, then you need to buy a DS and play it. Or just get the game and play it if you already have a DS. It is worth it. Even if you don't like Japanese style RPG games, you can easily get over it. The story and gameplay is phenominal.

today's video is flowery violence...

1 comment: