Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 251

Picture: Gods with instruments

Background: Explosions in the Sky is their name. They played my favorite song tonight. I barely took any pictures of them because I was busy listening in awe. There is virtually no way I could've had a better night - I'm in ecstasy right now. Just...amazing. That's all I can say. I barely remember the rest of my day leading up to this. I honestly could die happy tonight. I'd rather not, obviously, but you get what I'm saying, right?

man...

No video for today, simply because you should be clicking on other EITS music after clicking that link earlier.

And I'm not a hipster, even though there were plenty of those at the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment