Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 225-7

Well it's not a 11:59pm update, alright?...

Sunday was very dull. Monday almost as much, except I helped someone move some stuff. Tuesday was busier in comparison, since I actually had class. So in return, I give you a few more D*C 2011 pictures, and a 117 that I found! The paper I had to write for today had lots of reference material, and one of them had a page 117. So I had to take an obligatory picture of it.















Yeah. I uploaded them all at once for a change. It turned out kind of...off. But I'm okay with that - it reflects my personality. Speaking of which, HvZ is next week. If you're playing, you should be pumped. If you're not, then you either aren't at my school or are someone I will reject as a friend.

You should play HvZ at least once in your life. You don't know what you're missing.




today's video will catch you by total surprise...

No comments:

Post a Comment