Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 241

Hut hut, HIKE!

Picture: Flower (again?!)

Background: Okay, name it for me. I know you're out there, flower-nomenclature expert! This is sitting between the Student Center and the school theater. They're larger than your average flowers, too, so I had to get pictures of them. I think this turned out really nicely as well! One of my better flower pictures, in my opinion.

In other news, I cooked dinner for the first time here (other than just ramen which, as I typed this, I realized I completely forgot to get when I went to the store today. Crud). I might send the recipe over to a specific few people to try out. It's a home recipe that combines Stuffed Bell Peppers with Texas Hash, and it delicious. Otherwise, I wouldn't have made it, obviously.

today's video has the word texas in it...(and partial nsfw warning)...

No comments:

Post a Comment