Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 257

Blargh! Posting yesterday's update right now, then I'll worry about today's later.

Picture: SAC fields

Background: Plenty of jokes are made about the name of this field. I'll leave you to figure out why. Anyway, I had lots of time before band, so I went ahead and tried to get a little writing done. That's exactly what I got done as well: a little writing. So I stood up and took some pictures of the fields prepractice. There's a building right where the Pit loads/unloads that has some benches to sit at and relax. The only problem was that smoker that stood by me and bugged me for 10-15 minutes.

Ah well.

today's video is an odd song someone showed me that i grew to like...

No comments:

Post a Comment