Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 207, 208

Two days packed together - at least I'm not behind. And, as I was told by someone, I actually had the drive to get more than just a few days in and quit.

First picture here is a nice skyline over the top of the band. They were doing some set-by-set drill. For the non-band people, it means that they were going from one position on the field to the next altogether. While they were doing that, the Pit was kind of waiting around a bit. Someone pointed out the sky looked cool, and a few of us busted out cameras - all on phones but mine.

This other one was right before mini GAC. First, this is a friend of mine's hat hair, with the hat that caused it. The whole section got the same hats at Wal-Mart on Monday. HYPE! Currently mine is pirate style (think Jack Sparrow's hat). Second, mini GAC, or Miniature Get-A-Clue, was a small event about an hour long hosted all over campus. The RAT parents hid "clues" all over that led to each other. My group finished last, but we finished. That's actually the reason I didn't update yesterday - it was 1:30am by the time I got back to my place. Then again, I played Teeworlds for half an hour anyway...


today's video is one of the songs the pit has learned to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment