Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 198

Man, cold medicine tastes nasty. Well, Dayquil, at least.

Picture: TeeVees

Background: The one in the back is the one my brother gave me for free. I believe you've already seen it if you have managed to read my blathering for that long. The one in front, though, is my new one! Insignia, 24", LCD, 1080p. I'm not exactly sure what will happen to the old TV; I might give it back to my brother to sell at the family yard sale we're having sometime next month. I don't know if there will be any takes, though, because it weighs somewhere between 200-400 pounds. I've already tested out my new TV with some gaming antics. Which reminds me - if you have Xbox Live, and Halo:Reach or L4D or Burnout or something, feel free to grab my gamertag. Ask nicely, now <3

today's video is a classic...

No comments:

Post a Comment