Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365 - Day 1

Like I said in my last post (which got so many views, I know), I wanted to start that Project 365 that I've seen so many other people start. Day one is today, January 22nd. It's official.

Picture: My two nephews

Background: My brother picked me up last night to play D&D like we (try to) do every weekend. This morning I woke up and was basically suckered into watching the two kids he and his wife have had so far. They left his wife's phone behind for the older one to play some sort of game on, and the younger was entertaining himself with the blankets and with the game.

Hopefully this project won't die on me; that's my biggest worry with it. This whole blog is going to start out with Project 365 and will go from there. I'm planning to also post some writings and maybe other pictures, but I already have two or three places that I put them up.

today's video is very inspiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment