Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 7

A week has gone by already, AND an early update. Awesomesauce.

Picture: Is that...snow? What?

Background: January 11th (17 days ago, ha!) was the start of a huge snowstorm for Georgia. We got I'd say 6 inches of snow which, as far south as Georgia is, is crazy. We're lucky to get any snow during the winter at all. Last time we ever got this much was sometime in 1993, 18 years ago. So yeah, it was a big deal. And there's still little piles of snow where a lot was piled up by the university maintenance people. Crazy!

Happy Friday! I'm gonna try taking some "better" pictures I guess. Improve my day-to-day photography. I've been taking candid-like pictures so far, so...yeah

today's video is the best song ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment