Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 6

Whew! Getting the update in last minute. I had Trivia Night with a Mr. Tyler and his friends (Vermont, Billy Joel, and Lost were some of my awesomely right answers). I ate 19 1/2 wings tonight too, so I'm a bit full.

Picture: Me in my dorm room hole.

Background: The guy who did the first Project 365 suggests to take a picture of yourself every so often so you can see how you change and stuff. So it's me! I've got my own little mancave over here. Yes, that's the laptop I update everything on. That's also my Humans versus Zombies bandanna. And I actually ripped off that sticky note because looking at this picture reminded me that I already did what it was demanding me to do. That is also a piano. It stinks, but it's all I've got.

I've actually got some Philip Wesley music coming for me in the mail soon. It's even autographed by the pianist! I'm pretty excited to learn it all (especially since I've got loads of time to play before Percussion Ensemble). I kinda suck at piano but it's still a lot of fun. I also play a lot of video game music, including some on the marimba...

/self-advertising

today's video is a little messed up...

No comments:

Post a Comment