Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 2

So far I'm still at the brother's house. Not sure when I'm actually going back, but I'm sure it'll be soon. Got some ambient music today as well. Pretty uneventful day otherwise.

Picture: 8 empty Dr. Pepper cans, 3 empty Pepsi cans, and an unopened Dr. Pepper can.

Background: Last night was gaming. Brother drank probably three, his wife got hold of the Pepsi, and I had the rest. I'm really addicted to soda. It's kind of a bad thing and I'm not really doing much to counter it. Blargh.

I'm really finding the names of ambient songs to be really interesting. The one I linked has some really fascinating ones. "Long songs are for people who don't have time to make them short" or "I jate my hob" or even "subtle cupcake rhythms" are some of the more fun ones. Eluvium has one called "Nepenthe" named after an alchemical drug for depression (probably my favorite song name) as well as "I Will Not Forget That I Have Forgotten", "Prelude to Time Feelers", and "Perfect Neglect in a Field of Statues". One other band, Explosions In The Sky, has similar tastes in titles and music. Something about all of this ambiance is really appealing to myself. Instrumentals are really my thing, it seems.

today's video is the theme of the internet set to super mario music...

No comments:

Post a Comment