Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 3

I lied last post. That group C418 is more like a rock/ambient/techo group. But I still love some of their songs (especially acid). There's also a song that interrupts a nice soothing melody with an alarm clock, like you're waking up from a dream. It's completely unexpected. Strange, kinda meh.

Picture: A life sized blood droplet and his partner

Background: I was really already feeling like I wasn't going to be able to come up with unique ideas every day. I was trying to think of what I was going to do when I got around to lunch at the Student Center, when these guys passed along. I was already in line to pick up a package (for Cyanide & Happiness books, which is a whole other story itself) and didn't want to chase them down for a picture. So I grabbed my package and was about to go find them when they basically found me. I explained my purpose and they said "sure", so here we are. Not everyday you get to see a life-sized blood droplet.

It's for the Blood Drive on the first floor of the Student Center. I would be more interested if my blood was actually usable. Apparently (according to the 'rents) one of my aunts or great aunts on my father's side had some form of Mad Cow Disease. My family, sans my mother, can't give blood. Which, honestly, I'm not a big fan of watching a whole pint of blood get sucked out of me. So yeah, not a Twilight fan either. Sorry ladies, but you're not dragging me to those movies even if I was really desperate for a date.

Which I may or may not be. *cough*

today's video is Bobby McFerrin being awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment