Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 8

Took this picture last night instead of today. Don't judge me.

Picture: Pibb Xtra foreground/Dr. Pepper background

Background: A more "artistic" look on my soda addiction. You have Pibb Xtra at the forefront with the Dr. Pepper can(s) in the background as sort of onlookers. Since I'm near the Coke factory, all we ever see on campus is Coke products. So the Pibb is a larger, close up bottle. And since I had Dr. Pepper for the first time in a semester, it's in the background and not as noticeable. I'm still addicted to soda. It'll be awhile before that habit breaks.

Like I said, I took the picture last night. I thought it would be cool to do something with the crazy amount of soda cans I had and the one Pibb bottle I had. Unfortunately this is probably the only picture of the 24 that I took that I actually liked. I took some other "okay" ones, but when I'm actually trying to get a good shot, then I get really picky. Also, I probably should've recycled them but I already threw the trash out yesterday. Screw the earth, I'm not green! ಠ_ಠ

today's video is attached to your rod, motha licka!...

No comments:

Post a Comment