Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 328, 329, 330, 331

Phew! Long past few days.

Thursday: Noo!

This baby broke. I was getting out of the car with my care hanging out of my pocket. The door slammed on the card, I walked away without knowing it, and it snapped.

I've been using it to carry around my student ID ever since I got this thing at orientation. I'm sure I can just go out and buy a new one, but that's lame.

:(

Friday: Rehearsal dinner hall

I drove about 500 miles to Missouri to see some family. There was a wedding on Saturday that I was able to go to. Since I didn't have a Thursday final, I decided to move all my stuff out and get going. The rehearsal dinner was nice, the hotel was comfy, and there was a pizza place right next door that was delicious. I have nothing else to say about it.

Saturday: Okay, this was here the day before. Gimme a break!

The wedding was nice and went smoothly. I was asked to take a few pictures of it, but only a small fraction of them turned out to be any good. I also took a number of personal pictures, like this sunset and the next one of the flag. I might have ended up with more of those than wedding pictures, even though I took more at the wedding than I took at the reception.

Sunday itself was filled with another 8 hour drive, of which I was in the driver seat for the entire time.

Sunday: Flag!

Coming home to an unpacked room and lots of general crap thrown around from trying to clean up before moving back to college is...not fun. I grabbed my bookbag and clothes bag and brought them to my room.

I went to sleep at around 5 or 6 on Sunday thinking I would get woken up for dinner. Then I wake up and its Monday. I'm not exactly sure how that happened.


The drive up and wedding are excuses for not posting, alright? I've got pictures from these days, too, so I'm not doing that badly!

To my beloved school,

How is it that I can get a C in the class I expected to get a B in, and get a B in the class I expected to fail? Why is your curve so crazy? Why are you just nuts when it comes to tests? Why did you make me have a mental breakdown during one of my finals? How am I supposed to survive you?

Love,
Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment