Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 318

Blargh

Picture: Homework

Background: It's my Dynamics work, and it's due Wednesday. I haven't been a fan of this class, to be honest, but I've pushed through. Not much else to say about it.

(I actually cropped out my full name, though if someone really wanted to find me that badly, I'm sure they could).

To all my undergraduate friends that AREN'T at Tech,

You're so cute when you're complaining about finals on Facebook. Or when you're complaining about homework, tests, quizzes, or projects throughout the year. It's just so darn cute from my point of view. You should try coming here.

Love,
Wes

For all of you studiers, here's a good song to get you through studying. Looping is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment