Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 326

I get distracted too easily.

Picture: Tech Tower

Background: Nothing to say about the picture. I've got a final tomorrow, my last one. What's going to happen after I finish this post is that I'm going to fill my belly with food and get some sleep. I'll probably roll around in my bed for an hour not going to sleep, knowing my luck.

Bonus picture below because I took two that I liked! The trees all around really took up any of the better views of the tower, so it has trees!

As I scrolled facebook, apparently someone said that they have 1117 songs in their music library. Figures.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be so bad. Wednesdays are never really that bad of days for me, generally. Then I go home Thursday! Woo!
TREES EVERYWHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment