Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 314, 315

Absolutely nothing interesting happened yesterday. Nothing good to take a picture of. Well, there probably was, but I missed it.

So today, I took a picture of our sink. I had washed my dishes while waiting on laundry to get done. When I finished, and since nobody else was in the room to make it awkward, I snapped a few pictures before heading out. I like the water droplet in this one, but don't really like the fact that you can see me. I've got another one without me in it at the end, but it didn't turn out as good as I had hoped.

I also have this shirt hanging up. I mentioned it awhile ago (way back in day 87, looking through the tags). This shirt really likes to stay wet no matter how long it circulates in the dryer. I forgive it, though, because it's such an awesome shirt. Don't you agree?

If you don't, I will be disappointed. Or, as the author of Ashley's Story would say, "dissapointed".

That's all for today.


To Ray and Jake, who will never read this,

I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say. I hate that these things have to happen, but I can't do anything. I know, I have the power to change it, but that's not how things are supposed to be. What has happened and what will happen cannot change. Again, I'm so sorry. But you'll live through everything, I swear.

From,
Wes
drip...drip...drip

No comments:

Post a Comment