Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

RF Updates

Hey, RF again. I've enlisted the help of a couple of my friends - you can call them JS and GE. I really don't want to say it, but I don't want to trust Hilling administrators anymore. It's like, every time we see one, they look at us condescendingly. They tell us everything is alright, but there have been more and more arrests lately, notably some of the HUB staff. Friends of those arrested keep saying that the crimes can't be linked at all. They can't have visitors and from the sounds of things, haven't gotten lawyers or a single phone call out. It's like they're being blocked from contacting the world. I'm glad BM and I were sending these to Wes secretly already, yet I think I'm going to be jumping around more before sending them to make sure they get through. It almost seems like emails are being watched…but I have been able to hear back from Wes, so I know these are getting through.


There's one other point I'd like to mention. Some of the kids around here seem more…sedated. I'm not sure what it is, but a few of my friends and even one of my roommates is just a little less energetic. JS and GE have noticed it too, in people around campus. We first joked that it was because of midterms, but it happened all at once. Things seemed fine before the weekend, and it's not just starting a new week that's caused this. I'm not sure if it's important, but it's just another little oddity around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment