Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Alright, what was that all about?

Your guess is as good as mine.

The idea for Dr. Child's Unorthodox Class came to me in the middle of one of my lectures. In fact, in my mind I pictured Dr. Child looking like my professor, but let's not get into that. So I wrote it up really quickly and thought, "Hey, let's go from there." So I did.

Where did I go? I don't really know, either. I wanted to make it a bit strange, and I think that worked for the most part. It didn't exactly end how I wanted it to, but once I hit Spring Break I lost all the steam I had in posting (both here AND in my required English blog, so you guys aren't alone).

Finally, I do have some more content to post. Pictures, an 8 bit song, and just other general excitement that's going on. What I believe I want to do soon is to post my sad, sad attempt at comedy and even worse attempt at imitating Douglas Adams' style.

With that, here's a picture of a duck that I found on wallbase.cc

Can't see the duck? That quacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment