Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Reboot!

Good evening!

Yes, nearly 3am is evening!

NaNoWriMo has been a success. I've got around 51,000 words that I've edited which need a second, then third, then fourth look through. I'm not doing much else over winter break, so my plan is to write, write, edit, edit, write, edit, edit, edit, and write some more. Expect updates to start happening again around these parts - I mean, I can't leave Cody with a knife to his throat forever, can I?

(I most certainly can, but I won't)

Writing Not Through Choice has sort of messed up my entire mindset with Flickering Light, though, so the next few posts might need a bit of time and probably revision before I'm personally okay with them. Heck, this blog is sort of my rough draft for the story anyway! In a few days' time, though, there should be a new post up.

Speaking of which, if I can get my novel edited and double/triple/quadruple checked, then I'll likely be electronically self-publishing. Hopefully I'll be able to put it up (along with maybe a few other short things) for download on the Kindle. I want to keep my stuff free, or at least a few of my things free, for people to enjoy.

Now that I've successfully wasted your time, here's something to listen to that came on Pandora as I typed.

Until next time
Wes(oteric)

No comments:

Post a Comment