Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 75

To make up for yesterday's late update, it's an update prior to 1pm! You'd better be thankful, since this almost never happens.

Picture: ES PREP AND ADMISSIONS

Background: I looked at this and thought, "What on earth is ES PREP?" Another second later, I thought "Oh wait a minute. EST? Did someone steal the T at the end?" and then it hit me. TEST preparation...But at least my first instinct is guessing that a T was stolen from it somewhere. Like I said in one of the earlier posts, it's all over campus. Lots of signs without T's are a usual sight. It can get pretty funny. I know the Architecture Building is missing two very nice silver T's, and that signs for buildings have some easily stolen T's.

today's video is a trollin' soccer goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment