Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 273

It's 4:50am!

Picture: Squirrel!

Background: First, the squirrel. I was walking back to my apartment with a friend when this guy popped out of this tree bag. I think he didn't want to come out all the way because that was as far as he got. He was very still, so I got a good 4-5 pictures of him before continuing on.

So, you're probably thinking I'm nuts for still being up. Well, I am. I went to the hockey game. It started a little after 10pm, and the bunch of us went to Steak n Shake afterward. I got back to my room at 3:30am. Since I have to be up and by the shaft at 7:30 this morning, I decided to forgo sleep tonight. The thing at 7:30 is going to last until around noon, then I plan on getting a good 8 hours of nap time. The funny thing is that both all-nighters I've pulled at Tech have been due to non-academic reasons. Last year's was for the Freshman Cake Race which made me almost oversleep the homecoming game. Fun times.

So right now I'm trying to stay awake in my room with the tempting bed right next to me. I'm not sure what else I can do for the next couple hours to keep me awake, but we'll see. Until next time (later today!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment