Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 191

omnomnom

Picture: The back of the house, with the pergola, deck, and new wall just put in! The sun was shining bright and hot like always out there, and part of the dirt smelled like walking to a pond in a cow pasture (according to the 'rents). But it looks great. Now the deck needs a few bottom steps, the pergola needs finishing, and then prettying it up with some final touches. The only thing I'm a bit unsure of is the drain pipe coming obviously out of the bottom there, but it's not too distracting, and it comes out in the very center, so it's at least symmetrical. Got some other pictures of it too, and I think I'll be throwing them in the Deck WIP folder I've got. I'm sure my brother would love to have some of the WIP pictures I've been taking...

today's video is about an interesting (illegal) feat...

No comments:

Post a Comment